Building a house can cost thousands and millions. Have you ever thought of the billions it could cost to build a house with all the perks? There could never be limited space and there will be more options of how you spend your time. If you care to include game rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym, a library, a game room and a cinema!
It’s all about the luxury, but only the people know what the bill looks like when it comes in. It’s hard to get around the house, meaning, you’ll have to walk a lot. You will need a cleaning company to come in every day or week. Maintaining a garden to keep it top notch is very difficult unless you are passionate about gardening.
If you want to get some gardening inspiration, you can play the various Animals and Nature themed slots at Magical Vegas – the real money casino. These include top games such as Barnyard Bonanza, Flowers, In Bloom, Secret Garden, and more. The site offers you a wide selection of games like slots, roulette, scratch and arcade, table and card and live casino. Play the Animals and Nature themed slot games with massive welcome bonuses!
Here are some of the most expensive homes in the world:
- Kensington Palace Gardens is in London. It neighbours the Kensington Palace and is now home to Lakshmi Mittal who bought the property for £57 million/$89 million. The palace includes a lavish Turkish bath, 12 bedrooms, a ball room and so much more in the 55,000-square foot property. The property is currently worth $89.4 million
- Odeon Tower is currently worth $400 million. This is a tall skyscraper that consists of 49 floors! Located in Monte Carlo, Monaco, the apartments in the building match up to the living conditions of the people. The tower consists of 259 flats with 73 for sale and one penthouse that takes up 5 floors. The perks of the tower are that it includes a shopping centre, a gym, business centres and 543 parking’s.
- Antilia the 27-floored building includes underground parking, helipads, a gym floor, a temple, ball rooms and 600 people to maintain it. Mukesh Ambani, the owner and richest man in India moved into the marvellous mansion 5 years ago with his wife and three children. The property holds a value of $1 billion!
- Villa Leopolda located in Cote D’Azure, France is valued at $750 million! Built in 1902 by King Leopold II, this was a gift to his mistress. Edmond Safra bought the estate in 1988 and after his passing it was left to his wife Lily. Lily Safra is the current owner of the property. It includes 11 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms, a greenhouse a pool and a helipad.
- 7 Upper Phillimore Gardens is a 10-bedroom mansion located in London. The mansion is currently priced at $128 million. The perks of the mansion are an underground pool, sauna, gym, cinema and a panic room! The interior is covered in gold and priceless art work. It is owned by Olena Pinchuk the daughter of Ukraine’s second president.